- 1 batch of pie crust dough (my recipe here)
- 1 1/2 cup (3.5 dl) chopped pecans
- 1/2 stick (50 g) melted butter
- 1/2 cup (1 dl) sugar
- 1 cup (2.5 dl) dark corn syrup (or Swedish ljus sirap)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (or 1 tsp vanilla sugar)
- pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
Set the oven to 350°F (175°C).
Roll out the dough and place it inside the tin.
Fill the crust with chopped pecans, then whisk the remaining ingredients together and pour over the nuts. Decorate the top with pecan halves (optional).
Bake until golden brown, about 40-50 minutes.
Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.