- 2 grilled chicken breasts (my recipe here)
- 2 ripe avocado
- 3 – 4 ripe tomatoes
- 1 large mango, or about 1 lb (450 g) frozen chunks
- 4 oz (120 g) feta cheese
- 1 small red onion (optional)
- 1/2 cup (1 dl) black olives
- 8 cups (2 l) mixed greens (I prefer butter lettuce or spring mix)
- 1/2 cup (1 dl) lime-balsamic vinaigrette (my recipe here)
Cut the chicken, tomatoes, avocado, mango and feta cheese into inch-sized (2 cm) pieces. Slice the onion thinly (if used).
Whisk to emulsify the dressing.
Toss the lettuce in dressing and top with remaining ingredients.